This is Geoffrey David Cowne - MØOOZ in Very Near Science Mode (VNSM), 2019, while waiting at an airport for a delayed plane.
- Geoffrey David Cowne - MØOOZ, is a founder of YooFab™
- YooFab is a registered non-profit society in the UK
- YooFab ™ is an enthusiastic about electronics, radio, sound, and design.
- The society aims to supply users with:
- Quality knowledge and expertise.
- Information about materials, components, tools, workshops, and CNC.
- A forum for electronics, radio, sound, and design enthusiasts.
- Great designs resulting from years of experience.
- YooFab also offers high-quality kits, which are sold through MACROVEND coming soon
- YooFab RFLEGO, a functional RF modular radio system.
- PCBs produced by the society, handcrafted and unique, together with a repository of instructions to build your YooFab™ kits.
Sharpen your skill set#
If you're looking to learn or sharpen and perfect your skills in electronics, 3D printing, radio, CNC and take part in the Maker-space revolution you've come to the right place.
- YooFab™ offers a multitude of free resources.
- From basic concepts to the most advanced ones.
- YooFab offers a professional approach to learning with a hands-on approach.
- Even if you're a complete beginner, this is the perfect starting point!
- YooFab™ is primarily aimed at the makerspace & FabLab market, which may range from a huge commercial space right down to a private one-person workbench.
- Useful online tools for your work.
- Always ready, easy to use and very visual.
- Read interesting articles.
- Please don't hesitate to send us comments, suggestions, and ideas.